22 July 2021 ─ In preparing for the 2021/2022 Music Singapore International Piano & Violin Competition, Asia Music (Singapore) is looking to employ a Business Development Manager who has the working experience and connections in the music industry and understands the Philippines market.
The business development job scopes and activities include:
• Developing growth strategies and plans.
• Managing and retaining relationships with music schools, universities, colleges, and music teachers.
• Increasing targeted base such as music schools, music teachers.
• Writing partnership plans and proposals.
• Negotiating with music schools, universities, colleges.
• Researching business opportunities and viable participation rates for Music Singapore Piano & Violin Competition.
• Following industry trends in the Philippines market.
• Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements.
To apply, please click here.
Registration for 2021 Music Singapore International Piano & Violin Competition is now closed